Contract Manufacture :
May & Scofield provides a service of Contract Manufacture to customers who have developed their own products and who require a reliable high quality manufacturing partner with a high level of technical capability.
Our manufacturing process includes :
- A Bar Code based system which ensures all products are fully tracked throughout their manufacture with all inspection and test results held on a master data base.
- All products are manufactured using fully automated Pick-and-Place assembly processes.
- Conventional and 'through hole' assembly is carried out by our highly skilled manufacturing team.
- Inspection, including Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) and testing of products takes place at all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Washing and conformal coating of board assemblies can be carried out where required.
Our Engineering team will support all manufacturing contracts so in addition to manufacturing our customers product we can :
- Work with our customer to develop their design to be suitable for volume manufacture.
- Recommend and implement changes to assist manufacture, test and inspection.
- Assist in the design and manufacture of new test equipment or the automation of existing equipment.
- Carry out pre-production activities with small runs from volume processes.
- Produce PFMEAs and carry out PPAPs to our customer?s requirements.
May & Scofield have been nominated as a Manufacturing Partner by several companies to supply electronic systems for Special Vehicle and Motorsports projects.