Our business is the design and manufacture of custom electronic control modules and PCB's for a broad range of applications - with more than 2 million products supplied
For over 20 years, we have supplied prototypes, short production runs and volume manufacture of custom electronic control products for some for the worlds' most recognised brands in the automotive, defence, industrial and rail sectors.
All are designed and built to exacting standards, ensuring the levels of reliability and quality that our customers expect and that we can be proud of.
Some examples of our products include;
- Automatic Train Protection and Warning Systems
- Body controllers - integration of distributed controls for automotive or defence sector wheeled vehicles
- Central power management unit for 7 tonne 4x4 and 11 tonne 6×6 multi-purpose off-road vehicles
- Development boards with bi-directional communications gateways and multiple interface options
- ECU's – multifunction, programmable controllers with CAN and LIN communications that can be configured to control various automotive applications
- Gate drivers
- HVAC controls
- Inductive phone charging systems
- Instrumentation panels with CAN bus, sealed for life, LED back-lit incorporating a multi-layer & multi-functional display
- Interface modules – connection between body controller and distributed systems for HVAC, ignition, navigation, trailer lighting modules, etc.
- LED controllers for lighting management, colour matched LED strips and associated PCB's
- Motor controls for powered applications such as picnic & iPad tables / calf & foot rests / TFT screens
- Pass-through PCB’s for ease and reliability of connection of control signals between different systems such as high voltage power supplies
- Vehicle alarm and immobiliser systems, key readers & remote keyless entry, OBD firewall protection, ultrasonic IMS
- Vehicle fridge & cooler controls
- Voltage converters
- Wi-Fi gateways for on-train and on-bus passenger internet connection and GPS tracking
- Wiper controls
- Vehicle blackout mode system including main ECU and dash mounted night vision compatible warning module
- 12/24V trailer interface module to NATO standards
- 24V instrument panel and instrument cluster with CAN J1939 interface
May & Scofield are TS16949 and ISO14001 accredited and are approved suppliers to many leading companies including Bentley, Chrysler, Jaguar Land Rover and Unipart Rail.